Thursday 19 September 2013

September Favourites ♡

Hey Hey! That's right - my monthly favourites are here yet again! So let's skip the intro and get straight into it, shall we? :)

Beauty Favourites
For those of you who don't know, lip balm is by far my favourite beauty product, ever. The Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balms are super good quality, and come in a range of pretty shades (I own the rose tinted one). These take literally no time to quickly swipe on your lips as you run out of the door, and the right colour can make you look much more polished.

Secondly, paw paw (or is is papaw?) ointment has been my love for months now. It can be used as a lip balm, clear mascara, brow gel or even a highlighter. Yeah, I know - What!? Since the formula is nearly transparent, it can easily be used in your everyday routine without being detected as makeup (if you have a no-makeup rule at your school like I do).

Casual Favourites
Yeah, I know The Hills is pretty much old news by now... But I absolutely love it! I watched one episode to see what the big deal was about (and because LC stars in it), and next think I knew I was already onto the second season. Scripted or not, this show is super addicting!

Ever since I got some black high-top Converse shoes from some very generous friends on my birthday this year, coordinating outfits with shoes has been so much easier. Whatever you're wearing, these can easily be slipped on and still look cute! Plus, since they're enclosed, they are appropriate for just about anything you do. (I actually wear mine to theme parks so I don't have to keep slipping them on and off between rides)

My favourite song lately has been "R U Crazy" by Conor Manyard. It's seriously catchy and I think it's Conor's best song yet!                                                                                       Oh, and just to be fair, "Better Be Mine" by Cody Simpson isn't my favourite song at the moment, but it's still pretty amazing so I think it deserves a special mention :)
I'm actually away camping right now, so I've had to quickly write this on the weekend. Next month, there'll be heaps more favourites, I promise! xx

Next Week: My Crazy Camp Adventures

No comments:

Post a Comment