Tuesday 4 June 2013

Yeah, I'm a bookworm...

When it comes to books, I'm usually in one of two stages.... I either have nothing to read and am extremely bored, or I have a long list of books to read, because all of the good ones always have to come out at the same time. I have the same problem with movies and TV shows, but let's just stick to books for the moment...

Not to sound like a pushy teacher, but reading is seriously good for you. I mean, just 10 minutes of reading can help you get to sleep much faster than 10 minutes of texting, which ultimately leads to less dark circles. Yes!

Ever heard of the phrase, "don't judge a book by its cover?" It's so true! If a book has won countless awards but has a boring cover, don't hesitate to get it and see what it's like for yourself!


In case you didn't already know, I LOVE Lauren Conrad! Her books are perfection, and I'm currently in the middle of her two series; L.A. Candy and The Fame Game. 
Who couldn't forget Vampire Academy? Definitely not me! I first finished reading the series in grade 7, but I still love them and can hardly wait for the first movie to come out next year!

What are your current book obsessions? Let me know in the comments! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment