Monday 24 June 2013

June Favourites

Hey hey! I haven't posted in a while, so this week I thought I'd do my June Favourites. This is actually my first favourites post, so I'll try to make this as detailed as possible.

Beauty Favourites
Since it's winter here in Australia, my lips are getting really dry and chapped lately, especially at night. I fix this by applying the Vanilla lip balm from Colette. I've never really been a fan of lip glosses that come in pots, but this one is really thick and easy to apply - and stays on all night! Also, I've been loving the Givenchy PhenomenEYES Mascara for so long! Its unique wand design helps coat and define each lash individually, causing your eyelashes to look amazing. Oh, and it may be expensive - but it's so worth it. Finally, the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain (that's a mouthful!) has been my favourite coloured lip product lately. I own the colour "Sweet Valentine," but it's really about what colour looks the best with your skin tone. If you don't eat or drink for about 10 minutes after you apply it, the colour will stay on for hours. Really!


Casual Favourites
As I mentioned in an earlier post, Lauren Conrad's books are perfection! I'm currently reading Sugar and Spice (the third book in the L.A. Candy trilogy), and I love it! Also, just because it's winter here, that doesn't mean it's not sunny! This isn't my picture, but my glasses look similar to those shown below. Because they have a similar design to Ray Ban sunglasses, you can easily pick up a cheap, similar, stylish version from just about anywhere.

Other Favourites
I got these boots the other day, and I'm already in love with them! They're from a brand called Bellissimo, which I found in a shoe warehouse at DFO. Be quick and get some of your own before the sales end!

From now on, I'll attempt to publish monthly favourites posts, and I'll talk about even more things next time! Stay tuned xx

No comments:

Post a Comment